Book Title: The Drawing Book for Kids: 365 Daily Things to Draw, Step by Step (Woo! Jr. Kids Activities Books)
Publisher: Wendybird Press
Author: Woo! Jr. Kids Activities
- How to Draw for Kids: Learn to Draw Step by Step, Easy and Fun! (Step-by-Step Drawing Books Book 1)
- Drawing Dimension - Shading Techniques: A Shading Guide for Teachers and Students (How to Draw Cool Stuff)
- How to Draw Cool Stuff: A Drawing Guide for Teachers and Students
- Draw 50 Animals: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Elephants, Tigers, Dogs, Fish, Birds, and Many More
- How to Draw Cool Stuff: Shading, Textures and Optical Illusions
- How to Draw Cool Things, Optical Illusions, 3D Letters, Cartoons and Stuff: A Cool Drawing Guide for Older Kids, Teens, Teachers, and Students (Drawing for Kids Book 9)
- Urban Watercolor Sketching: A Guide to Drawing, Painting, and Storytelling in Color
- Sketch!: The Non-Artist's Guide to Inspiration, Technique, and Drawing Daily Life
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- Art Before Breakfast: A Zillion Ways to be More Creative No Matter How Busy You Are
The most comprehensive how to draw book for kids! This children's drawing book gives you 365 things to draw every day for an entire year - animals, objects, food, plants, vehicles, sports, holidays and more. Every mini drawing lesson is broken down into easy to follow step by step instructions, so that all budding artists can create a masterpiece. This book is perfect for kids 9-12 +, but kids age 6-8 with a high interest in art will be able to follow our diagrams easily as well.
The Drawing Book for Kids is the only book you'll need to turn your kids' creativity into artistic confidence!