Book Title: The Calligrapher's Bible: 100 Complete Alphabets and How to Draw Them
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: David Harris
- Studio Series Calligraphy Paper Pad (set of 50 heavyweight sheets)
- The Bible of Illuminated Letters: A Treasury of Decorative Calligraphy (Quarto Book)
- Learn Calligraphy: The Complete Book of Lettering and Design
- Strathmore STR-405-11 50 Sheet Tape Bound Calligraphy Pad, 8.5 by 11"
- US Art Supply PCP70-09X12-2PK Premium Calligraphic Practice Paper Pad, Calligraphy Paper With Printed Practice Rule And Slanted Grid, 19 lbs. Bond (70 gsm), Pad Of 50-Sheets, 2 Pads
- Mont Marte Calligraphy Workbook 22.9x30.5cm 50 Sheet
- Mastering Copperplate Calligraphy: A Step-by-Step Manual (Lettering, Calligraphy, Typography)
- Calligraphy: A Complete Guide
- Speedball 2880 Elegant Writer 4 Calligraphy Marker Instructional Set
- Set of 4 Pilot Parallel Calligraphy Pens 1.5, 2.4, 3.8, 6.0 mm
Both hobbyists and students of design will value this easy-to-use self-teaching book. Each of its 100 sections shows a complete A-to-Z calligraphy alphabet, with lessons on correct pen strokes and advice on avoiding errors. Beginners will find sound basic instruction, while experienced calligraphers can extend their repertoire with letter styles that range from classic Roman to clean and elegant contemporary styles. In addition to analysis of each alphabet's features, the book's detailed instruction provides information on-- Tools and materials * Layout basics * Numerals and punctuation * Illumination and ornamentation * Tips for the left-handed calligrapher . . . and more. Readers will also find examples by master calligraphers from past eras. This book's spiral binding ensures that pages lay flat when opened, allowing calligraphers to study and copy each pen stroke with ease. The Calligrapher's Bible
is printed in color and features more than 350 illustrations.